Header Ads

[News] Efe Starts "Who I Be" Initiative



Big Brother Naija Season 1 winner, Efe is ready to give back to the society with the announcement of his "WHO I BE INITIATIVE". He made this announcement on his Instagram page today.

In his words:

"Good morning ppl... i am glad to introduce you to my WHO I BE INITIATIVE... by God's grace this Initiative would engage in projects like visit to prisons with gifts and donations, dig boreholes and empower the youths through skill acquisition among other projects... My first project is a Visit to Kirikiri Prisons on the 7th of September 2017. In case you want to reach out.. pls call Sleek: 08087307547"

It is recalled that "Who I Be" was among the phrases that brought him some sought of popularity during the competition. Therefore, it's interesting to see him tagged this project with such phrase.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.